Steber 41 Reef Fishing Game Boat Charters
Sometime’s a single day on the great barrier reef just isn’t enough, what if you could take the time out and spend some time on our fully optioned Steber 41 Gameboat with Flybridge.
She is 15 tonnes of ultimate comfort with large fishing cockpit and accommodation. In full 2C Survey for 8 + 2, you’ll be fishing and lounging in absolute comfort.
Stebers are famous for there commercial reliability and excellent sea keeping ability. With a comfortable cruise speed of 15 + knots you have the speed to reach the outer reefs without losing valuable fishing time. One of the greatest pleasures is experiencing the beauty of the reef overnight, and of course the great fishing. Even better, waking up and being able to soak a line as the sun rises.
It’s well known early morning and late afternoon are the best time fishing the reef, What better way to experience it.
Check out our overnight charters these are only limited by your imagination, Experiences can include several days of:
- Mini Hardline Reefari reef and game fishing
- Whitsunday Islands VIP cruise with Hamilton Island drop Off
- Scuba/snorkeling Trip to Bushy Island
- VIP Cruise & fishing to Middle Island and beach combing
- Chasing Giant Trevally at little and Big Bugatti Reef.
- Or a combination of above
Some of the following highlights of “MAKO” are :-
- Flybridge with Hardtop and full clears
- 72 nautical mile Radar
- Auto pilot integrated with GPS
- Colour fish finder
- CD stereo system
- TV/DVD player
- Long range 1600 Litre fuel tanks
- Large Private Hot & Cold Shower and Toilet facilities
- Large galley facilities with oven
- Sleeping for 6 guests
- Refrigerator/Freezer/Iceboxes for your catch.
- Dinette and lounges for all
- 2C Survey for 8 guests and 2 crew
- Rod holders and Outrigger poles
- Deckwash and livebait tank
- Twin 350HP Diesel Perkins
- Inflatable Tender and 5 HP Motor
With a huge 1600 litres of fuel and equally massive cruising range, we’ve got the ability to take you on a fishing adventure of a lifetime to the remote reaches of the Great Barrier Reef.
Offering great value, great fishing, get a few mates together & feel free to give Reefari a Call or email, and we can help customise a charter, day, night or live aboard to suit your needs. All meals, Bait & tackle, softdrinks included, just BYO Alcohol!!
If you are interested in finding out more about our boat charters you can contact Greg on Mobile: 0413 821 736
or just complete the form below and we will getback to you ASAP... Make Sure You Check Out Our Reasonable Prices Charter Boat Rates
To book your reef fishing charter or any of our customised boat charters through out the Great Barrier Reef please contact Reefari boat charters using the form or phone numbers above.
Reefari :: Raptor II :: Sport Fishing :: Game Fishing :: Shark Fishing :: Fly Fishing :: Reef Fishing :: Fish Filleting :: Maori Wrasse :: Parties Social Events :: Snorkeling :: Disclaimer :: Privacy :: Fishing Links :: Contact us :: Site Map :: Brochure :: Charter Boat Rates